PELICAN–Sentinel 100XR Sit-On-Top Angler Kayak
Truck Freight Information
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Sentinel 100XR Sit-On-Top Angler Kayak
|Seat Type||Ergocast SB seating system|
|Warranty Details||Limited lifetime warranty on the hull and deck for all RAM-X kayaks for as long as the original owner owns it.|
|Width||30 1/2 Inches|
PELICAN Sentinel 100XR Sit-On-Top Angler Kayak
The SENTINEL 100XR ANGLER fishing kayak is perfect for the angler looking for an open space to bring extra gear and to be able to stand-up safely on the kayak. All of Pelican's boats have been thoughtfully designed with the most convenient and comfortable features to suit each paddler’s specific needs. The outdoors is now within your reach with the perfect boat waiting for you.
Paddle in comfort with the premium quality Ergocast SB Seating System. This seat can easily be removed from your kayak which also makes it a great beach chair!
- Premium quality Ergocast SB Seating System
- This kayak is packed with the most convenient features and storage compartments. Fishing enthusiats will enjoy the addition of two flush mount rod holders, a swivel rod holder, accessory eyelets and an angler ruler
- The Multi Chine Flat Bottom Hull offers excellent stability giving you a secure and steady ride. It procures you the balance you need when casting lines and reeling in fish while making it incredibly easy to get in and out of the kayak
- Unique manufacturing process allows Pelican to include additional flotation inside the hull in order to meet or surpass ABYC Standards. Holds a maximum capacity of 325 lb.
- Pelican's kayaks being made with exceptionally durable high molecular density polyethylene, less material is needed to produce each boat. It makes the perfect kayak for those looking for easy storage and transportation
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.