Hi Life Sit-On-Top/SUP Kayak Hybrid
Is this a kayak or a stand-up paddleboard? The short answer: Yes.
If your objective is to have a fun, stable platform for paddling, does it really matter what you call it? That's what WE thought. The Perception Hi Life is equipped to fill both rolls with equal poise. It's perfect for when you can't decide whether to get a kayak or an SUP, or for those who like to change their minds about what they want to do on the way to the ocean, lake or river.
If finding storage space for both a kayak and an SUP is difficult, this hybrid cuts that problem in half. Although at 11 feet long and 34 inches wide, you'll still need somewhere to stash it when you aren't on the water (which should be twice as long given its versatility). The Hi Life has the stability and smooth tracking needed to inspire confident paddling in a variety of conditions so beginning and intermediate paddlers will enjoy getting out on the water.
- Smooth tracking for cruising
- Excellent stability in wind and current
- Super low profile goes where ordinary kayaks can't
- Padded, adjustable, high-back seat folds down when not in use
- Sit-on-top design for a short learning curve for beginners
- Center rail doubles as a slide track for mounting accessories and as a carry handle
Stand-Up Paddleboard Features
- Excellent stability for confident paddling
- Traction pads at the bow, midship and stern for secure footing
- Single fin aids in smooth tracking and turning
- Built-in cooler/storage area under the seat
- Center cup holder in front of seat
- Rear tankwell for storage
- Swim decks for easy exit and re-entry for kids and pets
- Carry handles at bow and stern for easy portaging
- Material: Roto-molded polyethylene
- Width: 34"
- Length: 11'
- Capacity: 280 pounds
Hi Life Sit-On-Top/SUP Kayak Hybrid
Hybrid Paddle Board
|Hull Construction||Roto Molded|
|Warranty Details||Three Year Limited|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 10 - 14 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 7 - 10 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 7 – 10 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)