PERKO–Chrome-Plated Zinc Flush Lifting Handle, 3" x 2-1/4"
Chrome-Plated Zinc Flush Lifting Handle, 3" x 2-1/4"
|Material||Chrome Plated Zinc|
|Mounting Hardware||#8 Fasteners (Sold Separately)|
|Width||2 1/4 Inches|
Heavy duty lifting handles that keep out of the way
Heavy deck hatches can be difficult to lift with smaller and often single-finger lifting rings. Perko makes it easier with flush handles that provide enough space for 2-3 fingers. These chrome plated cast bronze and chrome plated zinc lifting handles can be mortised into hatches 5/8" thick or greater to provide a truly flush finish (can be installed in thinner material, however, underside of casting will be visible through required cut-out). Regardless if you select a bronze or zinc lifting handle, each is pre-drilled for counter-sunk oval or flat head screws. Give yourself the extra pulling power with Perko flush lifting handles.
- Large handle makes lifting heave deck hatches easier on your hands
- Available in chrome plated zinc or bronze
- Two sizes available to match the application
- Can surface mounted or mortised into hatch for completely flush installation (3/32" thick flange, 1/2" overall depth bronze handles, 3/8" overall depth zinc handle)
- Compatible with oval and flat head screws
- Requires #8 FH screws (sold separately)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.