PERKO–Medium Duty Battery Selector Switch with Key Lock
Medium Duty Battery Selector Switch with Key Lock
|Dimensions||5 1/4" Diameter x 2 5/8" Depth|
|Voltage||6 to 32 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Five Years|
PERKO Medium Duty Battery Selector Switch with Key Lock
A tried and true design for a wide variety of applications.
Perko’s medium duty battery selector switches are super versatile. Because they are ignition protected, this switch can be installed almost anywhere, including engine rooms of gasoline powered boats. Compatible with 6V to 50V systems.
- Make before break feature allows switching between “1” “All” and “2” while the engine is running
- Locking feature for added security against theft or protection while servicing the DC system
- Fiber reinforced polycarbonate construction
- Easy turn knob
- Ignition protected
- Five-year warranty
- Switch Type: Dual Battery switch disconnect
- Switch Positions: 4
- Battery Combine: Yes
- Alternator Field Disconnect: no
- Maximum Voltage: 6V-50V
- Continuous Rating: 250A
- Intermittent Rating (duration): 360A
- Cranking Rating (30Sec): N/A
- Battery Inputs: 2
- Cable Size to meet ratings: N/A
- Mounting Holes: # 10 Screws
- Terminal Stud size: 5/16"
- Dimensions: 5 ¼"dia x 2 5/8" D
- Weight: 1 Lb. (estimated)
- Approvals: UL Listed, CE
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.