PERKO–Narrow Zinc Flush Pull
Narrow Zinc Flush Pull
|Length||3 1/4 Inches|
|Material||Chrome Plated Zinc|
|Mounting Hardware||#8 FH Fasteners (Sold Separately)|
A flush pull for space limited applications.
Perko reduces the footprint while providing a solid finger hold with these narrow flush mounted pulls. The spring-loaded pull can be installed on horizontal or vertical surfaces to open doors, access panels, or lift hatches and panels. Chrome-plated zinc alloy construction is corrosion resistant and features a Black polymer trim flange that can be used to add a stylish look. Screw holes are counter-sunk to accept oval head screws for a quick installation. Add a small pull that doesn’t compromise lifting power by installing a Perko narrow flush pull.
- Narrow design reduces hardware footprint
- Large single finger pull
- Spring-loaded to prevent rattling
- Can be installed on horizontal or vertical surfaces
- Counter-sunk fastener holes for flat or oval head screws
- Can be surface mounted or mortised (without trim flange) into door or panel
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.