PETTIT PAINT–FlexPoxy Epoxy Repair Compound
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
FlexPoxy Epoxy Repair Compound
|Cure Time||16 Hours|
|Type||Two-Part Epoxy Compound|
Versatile epoxy repair compound for a wide variety of filling, fairing and bonding tasks.
Two-part epoxy resin that does not sag, run, or shrink. With a thick formula, FlexPoxy can fill large cavities in a single application. When cured, it remains flexible, making it a good choice for keel joint repairs. FlexPoxy creates a superior bond to all epoxies, polyester resins, metals and wood and can be sanded, machined, cut, filed, planed, drilled, tapped, or nailed, making it good for filling, filleting, forming, fairing, and fastening. The low odor formula is resistant to chemicals and is safe to use above and below the waterline. FlexPoxy can be molded and shaped during application and is easily tinted with paints and stains. FlexPoxy can be overcoated by most paints.
- For use above or below the waterline
- Will not sag, run or shrink
- Can be molded, shaped, machined, sanded, drilled or tapped
- Bonds to most surfaces including fiberglass, wood, steel, aluminum and concrete
- Formulation: Two-part epoxy
- Recommended Usage: Filling, fairing and bonding applications
- Cure Time: Pot life: 20-25 min.; To set: 3 hrs.; To cure: 16 hrs. (@ 77°F)
- Color: Part A: Blue; Part B: Clear; Pink when mixed
- Cleanup: 97 Epoxy Thinner, Model 284216; Xylol or denatured alcohol
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.