MA-4600 is a dual cone speaker with a rugged waterproof design, PTFE-coated wires, plastic grills, polypropylene cones, mylar tweeters and plastic frames.
The sleek, uncluttered design of these round integral grille speakers makes them suitable for use above or below deck, and they’re ideal replacement speakers for boaters who want to upgrade to waterproof speakers. Sold in pairs.
- Magnetic shielding: Conventional speaker magnets can affect compasses and autopilots, but these powerful speakers feature a low magnetic field designed to eliminate this problem.
- Waterproof with UV-stabilized grills, polypropylene cones, and noncorroding plastic frames, and housing. Include 10'L speaker wires and stainless steel mounting hardware
- Frequency response: 55Hz to 20KHz (2 way)
- SPL: 89dB
- Type: 2-way Coaxial
- Cone Size: 6" (152mm)
- Speaker Impedance: 4 ohms
- Peak Power: 80 watts per pair
- Continuous Power: 40 watts RMS/pair
- Weight: 1.55 lbs per speaker
- Outside Diameter: 7 3/16" (182mm)
- Cutout Diameter: 5 1/4" (132mm)
- Mounting Depth: 2 9/16" (65mm)
MA4600 Dual Cone Integral Grill Performance Speakers
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.