PROMARINER–ProSport 6 Heavy-Duty Marine Battery Charger
ProSport 6 Heavy-Duty Marine Battery Charger
|Multi Bank Chargers||1 Bank|
|Warranty Details||Three Years|
PROMARINER ProSportHD Generation 4 Heavy-Duty Marine Battery Charger
Boasting a new tri-surface heatsink design. This new heavy-duty lightweight design delivers significantly faster charging through optimal cooling, while delivering true rated amp output during charge mode.
ProSportHD's enhanced microprocessor and software provides new digital features including: fuel gauge style Charge Completion Monitor, Charge Mode, individual Fault indicators and three digitally selectable performance charge profiles for Flooded (leadacid), AGM and GEL batteries.
HP AGM profile on ProSportHD 20 Dual only. Fully automatic 5-stage charging enhances battery performance while extending battery life. System Check OK and Battery Status indicators provide real time installation and battery fault status.
Designed for use in harsh environments with our industrial grade jacketed DC and AC power cables which include new molded strain reliefs and wire splitters.
- ProMar Digital Technology: Microprocessor and software controlled charging technology for fast, precise charging
- Distributed-On-Demand™ Technology: 100% of all available charging amps are utilized by distributing unused charging amps to any one or combination of all batteries as needed
- Heavy Duty Tri-Surface Extruded Heat Sink Design: Upper, lower and rear facing heat sink design for optimal cooling while delivering true rated constant current charging amps during its two charge mode
- Expanded LED Display with Completion Status Gauge: LED fuel gauge style completion status. Four color multi-stage mode LED status bar. Multi-stage Charge Mode, System Check OK, individual Battery Status and Battery Type indication
- Lightweight Design: Up to 40% lighter compared to an epoxy filled charger
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.