Salt-Off Concentrate, Gallon
Easy-to-use Salt-Off gets rid of salt deposits and leaves a PTEF protective coating.
Rinses away salt buildup while leaving a protective PTEF
Superior performance in key testing: The Humidity Cabinet Test (ASTM D 17 48) subjects metals to 100% humidity to simulate lengthly, harsh exposure found in the marine environment. Left untreated, metals will quickly show signs of surface corrosion.
We subjected an untreated metal panel, a metal panel treated with a leading competitor's salt-inhibiting product and a metal panel treated with West Marine Pure Oceans® Salt-Off to this test. The untreated panel showed severe corrosionover most of its surface. The competitor's panel showed signs of corrosion in numerous areas, while the panel treated with Pure Oceans® Salt-Off was virtually rust free.
- Rinses away salt buildup and leaves a protective PTEF® coating to prevent future salt damage
- Provides a durable polymer barrier to help prevent future deposits
- Use on fiberglass, aluminum, stainless steel, rubber, plastic, magnesium and paint
- Also can be used as a motor flush in I/O and outboard engines to help protect engines used in salt water
- Ideal for fishing tackle, dive gear, trailers and all other equipment exposed to salt
Salt-Off Concentrate, Gallon
|Type||Salt Removing Concentrates|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).