RACOR–025-RAC-02 Fuel Filter/Water Separator, 10 Micron
025-RAC-02 Fuel Filter/Water Separator, 10 Micron
A fuel filter/water separator ideal for small outboards and personal watercraft
Water and debris find their way into fuel tanks regardless of how carefully fuel is handled. Both can damage fuel injectors and other sensitive engine parts. Fuel filter/water separators provide a simple way protect your engine.
The Racor 025-RAC-02 fuel filter/water separator features a compact design and is ideal the confined space of the tight compartments on personal watercraft. The die-cast aluminum mounting head secures with a single bolt to support a clear bowl that allows users to visually monitor fuel condition. The drop in element features Aquabloc® which removes nearly 100% of the water by repelling moisture and directing it downward into the bowl away from fuel lines. Deep pleats in the filter media trap debris and help to extended service life. Filter element bowl has molded flutes for easy grip during removal and installation. We recommend having spares aboard in preparation for unexpected clogs caused by tainted fuel from the dock or tank debris stirred up by rough seas.
- Compact design provides more installation options
- Spin-On bowl and drop in element design makes changing filter elements quick and easy
- Includes 10 micron element that features Aquabloc® and removes almost 100% of water and particulate contaminates
- Deep pleats in the element trap particulates and extend filter service life
- Cast aluminum head provides excellent support for filter element and bowl
- Not recommended for installations where exposed to high heat or flame
- Application: Gasoline Outboards and Person watercraft
- Flow Rate: 25 gph
- Port Size: 1/4"-18 NPTF
- Drain: No
- Dimensions: 4 3/8"H x 2 3/8"W x 2 1/8"
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.