RACOR–Fuel Filter Indicator Gauge
Fuel Filter Indicator Gauge
|Type||Fuel System Parts|
Prevent engine performance loss by monitoring fuel filter.
As fuel filters fill with rust, debris, and algae the fuel flow through them decreases. This can lead to de-gassing of fuel and can reduced engine performance and efficiency. Boaters can stay on top of fuel filter condition by using fuel filter indicator gauge to monitor fuel flow restriction caused by the filter. This Racor gauge provides a visual indicator to alert boaters to changes in filter performance. A yellow indicator moves to show gradually increased fuel restriction until it reaches a red service area noting it is time for a filter change. After the service is complete a top mounted reset button clears the gauge.
- Helps maintain engine performance and efficiency
- Gives users a visual indicator of fuel filter condition
- Kit includes fittings required for installation
- Requires T-fitting (sold separately)
- Compatible with all Racor fuel filter/water separator assemblies
- Not for use with gasoline fuel systems
- Fitting Threads: 1/8"-27 NPTF
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.