RACOR–S3204P Element Replacement B32004P Spin-On Diesel Fuel/Water Separator, 30 Micron
S3204P Element Replacement B32004P Spin-On Diesel Fuel/Water Separator, 30 Micron
Quick, easy and effective solution to maintaining diesel fuel systems
A clogged fuel filter starves the engine of performance and efficiency; changing the filter at regular intervals is important to keep it running in ship-shape. Racor Spin-On replacement elements are extremely effective and make it easy. The element body is powder coated to resist corrosion and is easy to grip for removal and installation. Deep pleats in the media trap debris and provide an extended service life. Each Spin-On element features Aquabloc® which removes nearly 100% of the water by repelling moisture and directing it downward into the bowl with larger particles for quick removal through the drain in the bowl. Gaskets and O-rings are included with replacement elements to provide the best possible seal between the mount head and re-usable bowl. We recommend having spares aboard to be prepared for unexpected clogs caused by tainted fuel from the dock or debris and algae from the tank that has been stirred up by rough seas.
- Spin-On design makes changing filter elements quick and easy
- Aquabloc® removes almost 100% of water and moisture contaminates
- Deep pleats in the element trap particulates and extend filter service life
- Corrosion resistant powder coated body is easy to grip
- Replacement gasket and O-ring are included with element to prevent leakage at mounting head and re-usable bowl
- Filtration: 30 micron
- Compatible Filter Assemblies: B32004P
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.