RACOR–S3209S Spin-On Fuel Filter/Water Separator, 2 Micron
S3209S Spin-On Fuel Filter/Water Separator, 2 Micron
Convenient spin on diesel fuel filter.
Clogged fuel filters can restrict fuel flow and starve the engine of performance and efficiency. Changing the filter at regular intervals helps to get the most out of the engine. Racor Spin-On replacement elements make it easier to change out a clogged filter and are extremely effective at removing dirt and water from diesel. Each Spin-On element features Aquabloc® which removes nearly 100% of the water by repelling moisture and directing it downward into the bowl with larger particles for quick removal through the drain in the bowl. Deep pleats in the media trap debris and provide an extended service life. The element body is easy to grip for removal and installation and features a powder coated finish to resist corrosion. O-rings are included with replacement filters to provide the best possible seal between filter body and re-usable bowl. We recommend having spares aboard to be prepared for unexpected clogs caused by tainted fuel from the dock or debris and algae from the tank that has been stirred up by rough seas.
- Spin-On design makes changing filters easier with less mess
- Aquabloc® removes almost 100% of water and moisture contaminates
- Deep pleats in the element trap particulates and extend filter service life
- Available in 30, 10, and 2 Micron elements for tailored filtration
- Corrosion resistant powder coated body is easy to grip
- Replacement O-ring is included with element to prevent leakage between filter body and the re-usable bowl
- Filtration: 2 micron
- Compatible Filter Assemblies: 75/B32009M (60 gph)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.