RACOR–SNAPP Quick-Service Small Outboard Fuel Filter, 10 Micron
SNAPP Quick-Service Small Outboard Fuel Filter, 10 Micron
|Dimensions||3.8" Width x 7.8" Height x 4.1" Depth|
Quick fuel filter changes without tools. Ideal for outboards.
Filter changes are a snap with Racor’s SNApp™ water-separating fuel filters. No mess, no fuss, with patented no-tool-required quick attachment method. Just pivot and snap fit. One-piece, leak-free construction with the legendary Aquabloc® filter media. Clear nylon bowl makes inspection for separated water easy. Includes 3/8" quick-connect fittings (SAE J2044) for use with 5/16" ID hose. Just 2 1/2" clearance required in front of housing for service. Max. flow rate of 20gph, ideal for outboards up to 140hp. Compatible with E-10 gasoline and B-20 biodiesel. Includes stainless steel mounting bracket.
- Compact design allows filter changes with limited clearance
- Fast filter changes can be performed without tools
- Filter media features Aquabloc to remove almost 100% of the water
- Disposable filters reduce spillage
- Compatible with E10 Gasoline and B-20 Diesel
- Includes stainless steel mounting bracket and 10 micron filter element
- Application: Gasoline, Diesel
- Flow Rate: 40 gph (Gasoline), 26 gph (Diesel)
- Port Size: 3/8" Quick connect fittings (SAE J2044)
- Drain: Yes
- Dimensions: 7 13/16"H x 3 13/16"W x 4 1/8"D
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.