RACOR–SNAPP Quick-Service Small Outboard Fuel Filter, 2 Micron
SNAPP Quick-Service Small Outboard Fuel Filter, 2 Micron
|Dimensions||3.8" Width x 7.8" Height x 4.1" Depth|
Quick fuel filter changes without tools. Ideal for outboards.
Filter changes are a snap with Racor’s SNApp™ water-separating fuel filters. No mess, no fuss, filter changes can be achieved by a patented no-tools-required quick attachment method. Just pivot and snap the filter in place. The filter lement features one-piece, leak-free construction with the industry respected Aquabloc® filter media. A clear nylon bowl with drain makes inspection for easy and allows users to remove water and debris to extend filter life. Includes a stainless steel mounting bracket and 3/8" quick-connect fittings (SAE J2044) for use with 5/16" ID hose. 2 1/2" clearance is required in front of housing for service. Max. flow rate of 40 gph, ideal for outboards up to 140hp. Compatible with E-10 gasoline and B-20 biodiesel. For filter changes that are a snap, chose Racor's SNApp® system.
- Compact design allows filter changes with limited clearance
- Fast filter changes can be performed without tools and mess
- Filter media features Aquabloc to remove almost 100% of the water
- Includes stainless steel mounting bracket and 2 micron filter
- Clean nylon bowl with drain allows removal of debris and water to extend life of the element
- Disposable filters reduce spillage
- Compatible with E10 Gasoline and B-20 Diesel
- Application: Gasoline, Diesel
- Flow Rate: 40 gph (Gasoline), 26 gph (Diesel)
- Port Size: 3/8" Quick connect fittings (SAE J2044)
- Drain: Yes
- Dimensions: 7 13/16"H x 3 13/16"W x 4 1/8"D
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.