RARITAN–1/2" Crown Head In-line Strainer
1/2" Crown Head In-line Strainer
|Diameter||For 1/2" Line|
RARITAN 1/2" Crown Head In-line Strainer
The Raritan In-Line Strainer protects marine equipment and reduces raw water toilet odors caused by sea water particles.
- A major cause of pump failure is seaweed and other debris sucked into the pump inlet
- In-Line Strainers will effectively remove these items, prolonging the life of your pump and lengthening rebuilding schedules
- Inexpensive protection for expensive parts
- Easy to install and maintain
- Clear, high-strength plastic bowl
- Convenient 1/2" female NPT connections
- 20 mesh plastic removable filter for easy cleaning
- Can be mounted away from pumps for convenient access
- Compact size
- Each unit is assembled by hand, individually tested and backed by Raritan’s one-year Limited Warranty and legendary technical support team
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.