ACU-400 Actuator Control Unit
Actuator Control Unit (ACU) for use as part of an Evolution Autopilot System.
The Autopilot Control Unit (ACU) of the Evolution Autopilot System is a rugged ACU (Actuator Control Unit) that delivers reliable autopilot drive power and also provides power to the SeaTalk ng bus. The ACU-400 Autopilot Control Unit is for Type 2 and 3 Raymarine hydraulic, linear and rotary mechanical drives.
- Current Drive Output: Max Continuous 30 Amp
- Drive Clutch Output: Up to 4 Amp continuous
- Nominal Supply Voltage: 12 or 24V DC
- Operating Voltage Range: 10.8 - 31.2V DC
- Power Consumption (standby) main power supply: 300mA (12/24V)
- Power Consumption (standby) SeaTalkng power supply: 20 mA (12V)
- SeaTalkng LEN: 1
- SeaTalkng Power Out: 3 Amps at 12V
- Data Connections: SeaTalkng
- Waterproof Rating: Drip Resistant
- Dimensions: 11 3/16" x 8 5/16" x 2 12"
- Weight: 4.84 lb.
- Conformance: Europe: 2004/108/EC, Australia and New Zealand: C-Tick Level 2
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.