Element 9HV Fishfinder/Chartplotter Combo with Navionics Nav+ US/Canada Charts
|Card Type||Micro SD|
Heading for chart stabilization
GPS for VHF DSC
|Connection Interface||NMEA 2000|
|Diagonal Screen Size||9"|
|Dimensions||11.4" Width x 6.5" Height x 2.6" Depth|
|Display Type||Color WVGA|
|Mount Type||Flush and Trunnion|
|Resolution||800 x 480|
|Voltage||12V DC (8V to 16V DC)|
|Warranty Details||Three Years with online registration|
|GPS||Internal GPS Antenna|
1.2 mHz/350 kHz = 600 ft. DownVision and 300 ft. SideVision
200 kHz = 900 ft. Down
HyperVision™ 1.2 mHz
Knowledge is power—and the Element™ CHIRP sonar/GPS series from Raymarine gives you the power to make smarter decisions on the water.
Built for anglers that want to be one step ahead of the game, Element delivers the sharpest view of the underwater world with HyperVision™ 1.2 megahertz super high-resolution sonar technology. HyperVision technology takes DownVision, SideVision, and Raymarine RealVison 3D sonar to the next level of precision imaging and fish identification, letting you see structures, vegetation, and fish with photo-like clarity. And the power of Element doesn't stop there—an onboard quad-core processor delivers instantaneous chart redraw, fast response, and smooth RealVision 3D imaging. To keep you on target, Element features simple keypad controls and an angler-centric LightHouse Sport operating system so you can focus on the fish—not the helm. An oversized waypoint key puts you on your favorite spots, and Element's RealBathy™ personal depth map generator lets you make your own high definition bathymetric maps on the fly.
- 1.2 megahertz HyperVision sonar provides outstanding resolution up to 100' while 350kHz Down and SideVision delivers photo-like imaginup up to 600'
- Built-in RealVision 3D sonar gives you the power to accurately identify the location of ledges, channel beds, and other contour changes
- Fast quad-core processor allows instantaneous chart re-draw and continuous 3D rending while running a simple, easy-to-learn user interface.
- Includes Navionics+ charts with coverage of coastal USA and Canada and over 20,000 inland ponds, rivers and lakes
- NMEA2000 networking for VHF, engine, tanks, and heading sensor integration
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.