RAYMARINE–i70s Multifunction Instrument Display
i70s Multifunction Instrument Display
|Dimensions||4 1/4" Width x 4 1/2" Height x 1 3/4" Depth|
|Display Type||Backlit LCD|
Speed Over Ground
|Warranty Details||Three Years (with Product Registration)|
The i70s multi-function gives you the flexibility to display instrument and navigation data that is most important to you.
Equipped with a bold and bright 4.1" display the i70s is easy-to-customize with digital, analog and graphical displays of depth, speed, wind and more. Add the i70s to your existing Raymarine instrument system or create a network of i70s displays and sensors, the choice is yours.
- Intuitive LightHouse User Interface: The i70s places frequently used navigation functions right at your fingertips. The LightHouse instrument interface is consistent with Raymarine LightHouse multi-function displays, so Raymarine MFD users will feel right at home with the i70s.
- AIS Repeater: Display AIS targets from NMEA 2000 AIS receivers. View the closest 25 AIS-equipped vessels and select individual targets to obtain vessel information.
- Transducer Connectivity: Pair i70s instruments with the innovative iTC-5 instrument transducer converter for seamless integration with analog depth, wind, speed, compass and rudder transducer. Alternatively, you can network the i70s to DST800 and p79s Airmar smart tranducers.
- Customization: The Raymarine i70s instrument is easily customized to suit your personal boating requirements. From traditional analog dials to engine information and tank levels, i70s has the capabilities to show it all.
- 4.1” super bright oversized LCD for maximum visibility
- All weather optically bonded display technology delivers brighter colors, sharper contrast, and a wide viewing angle
- New glass bridge industrial design compliments Raymarine eS and gS Series multifunction displays
- Simple user interface with sculpted rubber keypad for precise operation in all conditions
- Customizable data displays of depth, speed, wind and more
- SeaTalkng networking for seamless connectivity to Raymarine systems and NMEA 2000 networks
- NMEA 2000 connectivity for engine, environment fuel and navigation data
- Convenient AIS repeater mode allows you to visually track nearby AIS targets
- Combine the i70s with the ITC-5 instrument transducer convertor and connect to analog depth, speed, and wind sensors
- Network the i70s with Airmar DST800 transducers and the new in-hull P70s smart transducer
- Supplied with both black (eS Series style) and (e Series style) gunmetal bezels and protective suncover
What's in the Box
- Panel Seal Gasket
- 400mm (15.7in) SeaTalkng® spurcable (A06038)
- i70s Instrument Display (supplied with keymat and black bezel (A80353) fitted)
- Suncover (A80357)
- Spare gunmetal bezel (A80354)
- Mounting screws x4
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.