RAYMARINE–RV-100 RealVision 3D All-In-One Transom Mount CHIRP Transducer
RV-100 RealVision 3D All-In-One Transom Mount CHIRP Transducer
|Connection Interface||25-Pin Connector|
|Frequency||CHIRP Imaging and CHIRP Sonar|
Sonar: 900 Feet
3D: 300 Feet
Down Imaging: 300 Feet
Side Imaging: 300 Feet
|Mount Type||Transom Mount|
|Transmit Power||100 Watts|
RealVision 3D Transducers combine CHIRP DownVision, CHIRP SideVision, High Frequency CHIRP, and RealVision 3D into a single transducer housing.
Raymarine's RV-100 All-In-One Transom Mount Transducer lets you easily identify structures and locate fish with the lifelike clarity of RealVision 3D sonar.
The RV-100 is designed for easy transom mounting on outboard-powered boats. It features a rugged, marine-grade stainless steel mounting bracket with integrated kick-up to prevent damage in the event of a strike with floating debris, rocks, or stumps.
The RV-100 can also be removed from the transom bracket and attached to the stainless jack-plate mounting bracket (sold separately) which is ideal for bass boats, flats boats and skiffs. The RV-100 can also be mounted onto stepped hull vessels using the optional stainless steel step mounting bracket (sold separately).
- Gyro-stabilized sonar technology: Gyro stabilization compensates for boat movement, delivering lifelike 3D sonar imagery.
- Wide spectrum CHIRP sonar: Transmits on 60 different frequencies for the most lifelike sonar imagery and simply the best fish targeting – hands down!
- Easy fish identification: Easily identify structure and locate fish with the lifelike clarity of RealVision™ 3D sonar
- Powerful four-channel sonar: Supports RealVision 3D, CHIRP DownVision, SideVision, high frequency CHIRP, and 600W 50/200kHz traditional sonar
- The transducer has a built-in attitude and heading reference system (AHRS) that stabilizes the sonar imagery, automatically compensating for vessel motion
- You'll enjoy crystal-clear imagery in waves, swells, and while maneuvering
- Built-in fast response water temperature sensor for quick, accurate readings
- Application: Axiom displays
- Style: Transom mount
- Cable Length: 26'4"(8m)
- Connector: 25-Pin Connector
- Monitors: Depth/Temperature
- Material: Plastic with stainless steel bracket
- Transmit Power: 100W (CHIRP); 600W traditional (RMS)
- Frequency: 50/200kHz traditional; DownVision, SideVision, CHIRP and RealVision 3D
- Max. Depth: Traditional: 900'; 3D: 300'; CHIRP DownVision: 300'; CHIRP SideVision: 300'
- Beamwidths: 180°
What’s in the Box
- RV-100 All-In-One Transom Mount Transducer with 8-meter (26'4") cable
- Transom bracket
- Mounting hardware
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.