Men's Fanning Low Flip-Flop Sandals
|Warranty Details||One Year|
|Water Resistance||Water Resistant|
A lighter, lower-profile version of the sandal worn by legendary pro surfer, Mick Fanning.
Reef's Fanning Low Flip-Flop Sandals can handle anywhere that has water—or not. The beach. The lake. The river. The pool. The rainforest. The mall. The yacht club. The waterpark. The party. The after-party. The club. The local West Marine store. A water-friendly synthetic leather upper is married to a perforated and padded lining and both are placed on top of a high-rebound, molded EVA footbed that offers support and comfort. Speaking of comfort, you'll also find a 360-degree airbag under the heel that will ensure you'll never want to wear shoes again. The molded rubber outsole is non-marking and provides grip and durability. And when you're hanging out after an epic surf session, a built-in bottle opener (that's right, we didn't believe it until we saw it either) will make sure you're able to hydrate properly. Imported.
- Water-friendly synthetic leather uppers with a no-sew hot melted overlay
- Perforated and padded liners are breathable for all-day comfort
- High-rebound, molded EVA footbeds for comfortable support
- 360-degree airbags under the heels take comfort to a whole new level
- Molded rubber outsoles are durable and offer excellent traction
- Bottle opener in outsole means you're always ready for a cold one
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.