Men's Rover Flip-Flop Sandals
Weather any surface with the Reef Rover Sandals.
Sand, water, asphalt, no matter where the adventure takes you, be fully equipped for the ride with the Reef Rover Flip-Flop Sandals. A key piece from Reef's Swellular technology, this active footwear features unparalleled comfort with maximum durability and traction to prevent slippage even when wet. Be safe and stay comfortable so you can focus on having fun. Imported.
- Swellular technology is defined by Reef's comfort support traction
- Super soft contoured foam footbed for instant comfort
- Medium-density molded foam midsole for long-lasting support
- High-density sawtooth rubber outsole for superior traction, protection and durability
- Water-friendly synthetic nubuck upper
- Extra padded soft textile liner
Men's Rover Flip-Flop Sandals
|Care||Hand Wash/Spot Clean/Air Dry|
|Warranty Details||6 Months|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 5 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 5 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)