Women's Energy Flip-Flop Sandals
Like that first cup of caffeine in the morning, slipping on these sandals will awaken the energy source within you.
Let's face it. Ordinary, flat rubber flip-flops don't do much for you other than protect your feet from hot surfaces or public showers. Reef's Energy Flip-Flop Sandals actually go several steps further. These athletically-inspired sandals feature breathable sandwich mesh and faux nubuck uppers with soft jersey liners and no sew overlays (translation: no irritating seams to chafe your feet) for comfort, support and a nod to a more fashion-forward look. You'll also find soft EVA top soles and anatomical footbeds (more on those below). The high-density sawtooth rubber outsoles include Swellular Traction pods in the heels and forefronts for awesome traction, protection and durability. Imported.
The Energy Flip-Flop Sandals are outfitted with anatomical arch supports and forefront sculpting. This often overlooked feature is where the rubber meets the...er...foot. Your arches absorb most of the stress you place upon your feet with each step you take. That's where these sandals stand out from run-of-the-mill flip-flops. Contoured arch supports are built right into the compression-molded, super-soft EVA foam top soles for instant and all-day comfort. And the forefront sculpting gives your toes more grip than sandals with flat footbeds.
- Breathable sandwich mesh uppers with faux nubuck
- Soft jersey liners for comfort
- No sew overlays on uppers for chafe-free support
- Compression-molded, soft EVA foam top soles
- Anatomical arch supports and forefront sculpting
- Rubber outsoles cup the EVA top soles for supportive sidewalls
- Durable, high-density sawtooth rubber outsoles
- Swellular Traction pods in heels and forefronts for superior traction
Women's Energy Flip-Flop Sandals
|Warranty Details||One Year|
|Water Resistance||Water Resistant|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 8 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
No Hassle Returns
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)