REVERE SURVIVAL–Coastal Commander 2.0 Life Raft 6-Person Valise
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Coastal Commander 2.0 Life Raft 6-Person Valise
|Ballast||4 Pockets; 75 Liters Each|
|Capacity||Up to 6 People|
|Dimensions||27" Length x 10 1/2" Width x 17 1/2" Height|
|Material||Synthetic Rubber Coated Polyester|
|Warranty Details||Twelve Years Limited|
|Features||2-USCG/SOLAS Approved Red Hand Flares|
Double buoyancy tubes, self-erecting canopy, and it's vacuum-packed for protection.
The Coastal Commander 2.0 life raft is Revere Survival Inc.'s answer to economy, durability and safety, requiring service just once every three years. Featuring two tubes for greater freeboard and a self-erecting inflatable arch canopy, the Coastal Commander 2.0 is fitted at each corner of the raft with lead-weighted deep water ballast pockets to improve stability in rough sea conditions until search and rescue arrives. These, along with many more safety features, help ensure the Coastal Commander 2.0 will keep you safe on the water.
- Two rugged 9" dia. oversized buoyancy tubes for greater freeboard
- Automatic, self-erecting canopy with weatherproof double-zippered door and rainwater collector
- Each corner of raft fitted with weighted ballast pockets (four total) to improve stability in rough sea conditions
- Adhesive-bonded and taped seams, inside and out
- Durable Neoprene-coated polyester tube and floor fabric
- Interior and exterior safety lines
- Sea anchor with 100 ft. (30 m) tow line
- Floating rescue ring and 100 ft. (30m) line
- Boarding ladder
- Vacuum-packed for protection against the environment and to minimize service costs
- Application / Intended Use: Coastal
- Max. Capacity: 6 people
- Floor Space per Person: 4.2sq.ft.
- Raft Color: Orange/black
- Pack Type: Valise
- Packed Dimensions: 10 1/2"W x 27"L x 17 1/2"H
- Weight: 65 lb.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.