REVERE SURVIVAL–Offshore Commander 2.0 Life Raft 8-Person Cannister
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Truck Freight Information
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Offshore Commander 2.0 Life Raft 8-Person Cannister
|Ballast||4 Pockets; 75 Liters Each|
|Capacity||Up to 8 People|
|Dimensions||32 1/2" Length x 23" Width x 14" Height|
|Material||Synthetic Rubber Coated Polyester|
|Warranty Details||Twelve Years|
The Offshore Commander includes a foam-insulated floor, self-erecting canopy, two oversized buoyancy tubes.
This cannister-stored raft is suitable for mounting in Revere's Offshore Commander Cradle, 45-008CRAD, sold separately. Because it is vacuum-packed, servicing is required every three years.
- Foam insulated floor for cold water
- Self-erecting canopy with a weatherproof, double zippered door and rear rainwater collector
- Canopy light and reflective tape
- Rugged, oversized double tubes
- Boarding ladder, righting strap, ballast bags with fast deploying weights and safety lifelines
- Vacuum-packed for protection against the environment and to minimize service costs
- Service required only once every three years
- Floating knife attached to raft
- Pressure relief valves
- Sea anchor with 100' (30m) tow line
- Dimensions of the cannister: 32.5” x 23” x 14”
- Weight: 103 lbs.
- Offshore Commander Cradle not included: 45-008CRAD
- Maximum Capacity: 8 people
- Floor Space per Person: 4 sq. ft.
- Raft Color: Orange / black
- 2 USCG / SOLAS approved red hand flares
- 1 USCG 550616 approved parachute signal rocket
- 2 wooden paddles
- Signal mirror
- Repair kit
- Seasick tablets and seasick bags
- Rescue whistle
- Water-tight flashlight with spare batteries
- Floating knife
- Fishing kit
- Food rations and drinking water
- 2 sponges
- First aid kit
- Owner's manual
12-Year limited warranty valid with:
- Required 3-year service intervals
- Service performed by Revere Supply Company-certified service stations
- Proper installation and use in accordance with Revere Owner's Manual
- Warranty registration
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.