RONSTAN–ClearStart™ Race Timer
20% Off - Ends 11/24/19
ClearStart™ Race Timer
|Maximum Depth||50 Meters|
This popular race timer now features extra large silicone buttons, easy-to-read displays (5/8" numbers that can be easily viewed by the crew when mounted to the boom or mast base) and advanced racing programs. Handy SYNC function allows you to quickly resynchronize to the official race time. Race sequence sounds for World Sailing 5-4-1-0, Match Racing and user-programmable starts. Standard modes include 12/24 hour formats, date, daily alarm and chronograph. Water-resistant to 50m (approx. 165') and shock-resistant. Luminescent backlighting. 1 3/16"W stretch nylon band with security loop. One-year warranty.
Large Quick View Displays: huge 16mm (5/8") numbers can be easily viewed by the crew when mounted to the boom or mast base.
Race Sequence Resynchronization: All racing sailors know how hard it can be to get the watch going at the exact second the start sequence is commenced. With the handy SYNC function, you can quickly resynchronise the ClearStart™ to the official race time. A simple press of a button allows you to drop down to the next minute, allowing you to get your starting sequence back in perfect SYNC at the next opportunity.
Pre-programed Race Sequence Sounds: The intuitive Clear Start™ sound signals let you know exactly where you are in the start sequence without looking at the display. Pre-programmed with World Sailing 5-4-1-0 and Match Racing start sequences, it can also be programmed for other countdown sequences by the user. Sound signals can be turned off if desired.
End of Sequence - Countdown or Count Up: Depending on the user’s preference, the watch can be set up to auto repeat the countdown at the end of the sequence for general recall restarts, or to start counting up to track elapsed time.
Multi-line Display with Real Time: No need to switch between countdown and time modes because the actual time is displayed below the countdown time on the new multi-line Clear Start™ display.
Specialist RACE MODE Features including:
- Multiple Start Sequence options - World Sailing 5,4,1,0, Match Racing, User Set
- SYNChronisation function - auto-correction if you start the coundown early or late
- Multi-line display - Start Sequences + Time
- Loud intiutive lead-up and start sound signals
- Countdown repeat or Countdown and up options (for elapsed race time).
- Separate fast access Race and Time mode scrolling
- Water resistant to 5 ATM (50m/150') - double gasket seals
STANDARD Features including:
- Time, hours/minutes/seconds - 12 or 24hr format
- Month/Day or Day/Month format
- Daily alarm
- Chronograph - Including hours and time of the day
- Luminescent backlight
- Battery saving mode - light can be turned off
- Shock resistant
- Large 65mm (2 9/16") diameter face
- Oversized 16mm (5/8") digit display
- Rotating face
- Wrist/Hull/Mast/Boom mount options
- 30mm (1 1/18") wide stretch Nylon band with security loop
- Easy-use, flush fit buckle
- Dual batteries
- Extra-large easy-press silicon buttons - highlighted Start/Stop button
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.