RONSTAN–Medium C-Cleat, Gray
Medium C-Cleat, Gray
|Breaking Strength||790 Pounds|
|Diameter||1/8" to 1/2"|
|Hole Spacing||1 1/2"|
|Safe Working Load||400 Pounds|
Provides great holding power with easy cleating and releasing of control lines.
Made of lightweight carbon fiber, C-Cleats are light, strong, simple, long-lasting and abrasion-resistant. Reversible jaws effectively double the life of the cleat and are kind to expensive line, yet grip tenaciously. Beveled cam tops and low spring effort require minimum force when inserting line.
Self-lubricating, self-cleaning slotted bearings are impregnated with PTFE, provide lower frictional resistance and quicker response than ball bearings, which deform under load.
- Carbon fiber composite cams
- Long strand glass fiber reinforced polymer base
- PTFE impregnated Acetal slotted bearing
- Stainless steel multi-coil spring
- Lightweight and corrosion resistant
- Multi-coil spring minimize line entry and release effort
- Self-lubricating slotted bearings
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.