Medium C-Cleat, Gray
Provides great holding power with easy cleating and releasing of control lines.
Made of lightweight carbon fiber, C-Cleats are light, strong, simple, long-lasting and abrasion-resistant. Reversible jaws effectively double the life of the cleat and are kind to expensive line, yet grip tenaciously. Beveled cam tops and low spring effort require minimum force when inserting line.
Self-lubricating, self-cleaning slotted bearings are impregnated with PTFE, provide lower frictional resistance and quicker response than ball bearings, which deform under load.
- Carbon fiber composite cams
- Long strand glass fiber reinforced polymer base
- PTFE impregnated Acetal slotted bearing
- Stainless steel multi-coil spring
- Lightweight and corrosion resistant
- Multi-coil spring minimize line entry and release effort
- Self-lubricating slotted bearings
Medium C-Cleat, Gray
|Breaking Strength||790 Pounds|
|Diameter||1/8" to 1/2"|
|Hole Spacing||1 1/2"|
|Safe Working Load||400 Pounds|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).