RONSTAN–Series 30 and 40 Orbit Block Dyneema Link-Single/Fiddle
Series 30 and 40 Orbit Block Dyneema Link-Single/Fiddle
|Mount Type||Complementary Hardware|
Flexible Dyneema® rope links are more flexible, lighter and offer a lower profile compared to traditional shackles.
For use with Ronstan Series 30 and 40 Orbit blocks, flexible Dyneema® rope links are a product of the latest trends in ocean racing. They are more flexible, lighter and offer a lower profile compared to traditional shackles. Links can be installed in 0° or 90° orientation and provide stress-free articulation without allowing the block to over rotate. Links lock in place with a retainer clip that does not require tools to fit. Dyneema® rope links are also more compatible with carbon, Dyneema and webbing connecting points than steel loops or shackles.
- Install in 0° or 90° orientation
- Provide stress-free articulation without over rotation
- No tools required to install in to block
- Use with Series 30 and 40 Orbit Blocks
- Lightweight option for double and triple blocks-suits RF45101, RF45111, RF45501, RF45511, RF45521, RF45531, RF46101, RF46102,RF35202, RF35212, RF35302, RF35312, RF35322, RF35332
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.