RONSTAN–Series 50 All-Purpose Double Block with Becket
Series 50 All-Purpose Double Block with Becket
|Ball Bearings||Low Friction Bearings|
|Diameter||1/2 Inch or 13 mm|
|Integral Cleat||No Integral Cleat|
|Mount Type||Swivel Shackle|
|Safe Working Load||2200 Pounds|
|Sheave Diameter||50 mm|
This all-purpose block is a great all around solution. A self-lubricating Acetal polymer sheave ensures low friction and is extremely durable. This block is the right choice for sheets, halyards and control line applications for cruising and racing. Head can be locked at 0° or 90° by engaging the grub screw in either the 0 or 90 degree position. The becket pin is removable so line can be spliced prior to fitting and it locks into position without the use of tools.
- High working load
- Low maintenance, long service life
- Sheave Size: 2" (50mm)
- Line Diameter: 1/2" max.
- Lockable swiveling head post
- Slotted pin shackle eliminates fouled lines
- Grade 316 stainless steel load strap
- Impact and UV resistant, fiber reinforced Nylon cheeks
- Self-lubricating Acetal polymer sheave ensures low friction and extreme durability
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.