RONSTAN–Small Fairlead V-Cleat for 1/8"-3/16" Rope
Small Fairlead V-Cleat for 1/8"-3/16" Rope
|Diameter||1/8" to 3/16"|
|Hole Spacing||1 7/8"|
|Mounting Hardware||3/16" Flat Head|
|Safe Working Load||440 Pounds|
Well designed teeth makes cleating quick and easy.
In-line static cleats are tremendously strong and abrasion resistant. Teflon®-impregnated carbon fiber composite lasts far longer than traditional plastic cleats. Low-profile, snag-free cleats match existing Clam Cleat hole patterns.
- Teflon®-impregnated carbon fiber composite
- Low-profile, snag-free cleats
- Base profile suits mounting on flat and curved surfaces
- PTFE impregnated abrasion resistant
- Becket notch molded-in to the base creates a simple 2:1 purchase system
Control lines on dinghies and catamarans
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.