RULE INDUSTRIES–1500 GPH Electric Bilge Pump, 24V
1500 GPH Electric Bilge Pump, 24V
|Amperage||2.3 Amps at 24 Volts DC|
|Capacity||1500 Gallons per Hour|
|Warranty Details||Three Years Limited|
Rugged and reliable pump that has become an industry standard.
This Rule Industries' Non-Automatic Submersible Electric Bilge Pump offers great performance at a value price. Suitable for use on commercial and recreational vessels, this submersible pump features a motor with a stainless-steel shaft, water cooling and a vibration-free centrifugal impeller that won't burn out if run dry. The strainer base allows tool-less removal of the pump body for cleaning. Installation requires a panel switch for manual operation or a float switch for automatic operation.
- High volume submersible bilge pump
- Base/strainer allows pump removal without tools for easier cleaning
- Rugged ABS plastic housing for a long service life.
- Can run dry without damage
- Vibration-free design for reduced noise
- Requires float switch and/or panel switch
- Dimensions: 4 1/4" diameter x 6"H
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.