RULE INDUSTRIES–3700 GPH Heavy-Duty Automatic Bilge Pump
3700 GPH Heavy-Duty Automatic Bilge Pump
|Amperage||15.5 Amps at 12 Volts DC|
|Capacity||3700 Gallons per Hour|
|Warranty Details||Three Years Limited|
Simplify installation by skipping the float switch.
Rule automatic bilge pumps constantly monitor the bilge and use impeller resistance to automate bilge pump operation. Every 2 1/2 minutes the pump checks the bilge. An electronic sensor will recognize water resistance in the impeller and continue to pump until the resistance is gone. This eliminates the need for external float switches, simplifies installation and allows bilge pumps to be installed with a much smaller footprint.
- Automatic bilge pump that senses and removes bilge water
- Eliminates need to install external float switch
- Requires smaller footprint
- Ideal for deep keel sumps and other hard to reach areas
- Integrated base/strainer allows pump housing to be removed easily for cleaning
- Rugged ABS plastic housing for durability
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.