RULE INDUSTRIES–800 GPH Shower Sump Pump System, 12V
800 GPH Shower Sump Pump System, 12V
|Dimensions||9.5"W x 5"H x 9"D|
The RULE INDUSTRIES 800 GPH Shower Sump Pump System provides ultimate pumping performance, which helps keep your boat clear of nuisance water, building on the genuine Rule design. Rigorous engineering and testing helped generate the new series of Rule automatic shower and sink drain systems. Our products are tested to the highest standard, providing better efficiency for the toughest applications. The new Rule shower drain systems have been designed to meet the needs of installers and end users.
As well as reliable, fully automatic operation, the new Rule shower box is simple to install, has a sealed clip-on lid to prevent unwanted water splash and is fully serviceable without the need for any tools.
- Polycarbonate Snap Lid Cover – tough impact resistant material plus it's easier to remove
- Gasketed Cover – helps prevent water from spilling over the edge of the box while underway
- Friction Fit Pump and Switch – no more screws to fiddle with, the pump is a friction fit and the float switch snaps into the base
- Easy Clean Strainer – new scoop strainer allows you to easily get your hand under the strainer to clean the debris from the box
- Larger Joker Valve – allows full flow through the plumbing which means more flow at higher head heights
- 12 Volts
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.