RULE INDUSTRIES–Light Duty Shower and Bilge Pump
Light Duty Shower and Bilge Pump
|Amperage||7.5 Amps at 12 Volts DC|
|Capacity||270 Gallons per hour|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
Self Priming to 7 feet (dry). Quiet Operation. Built-in Hydraulic Pulsation Dampener. Permanently Lubricated Ball Bearings on Shaft and Connecting Rod. Large Vibration Absorbing Pads. N.M.M.A. Type Accepted.
Jabsco diaphragm pumps are self-priming so that they can be mounted above and outside of harsh bilge environments. Because they are mounted remotely, the intake hose can be routed to the lowest point of the bilge regardless of space limitations. The reliable diaphragm design is not damaged by dry running.
- Body: Plastic, Corrosion Resistant Materials Throughout for Seawater Service.
- Port Size: 3/4” Slip-on Hose. Pumpgard Inlet Strainer Included with Pump.
- Flow: 4.5 GPM
- Motor: 12V. Meets USCG Electrical Regulation 183.410 and ISO 8846 Marine for Ignition Protection.
- Quiet operation
- Built-in hydraulic pulsation dampener
- Permanently lubricated ball bearings on shaft and connecting rod
- Large vibration absorbing pads. N.M.M.A. type accepted
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.