Scanstrut SPD-12-W Deck Pod features a swivel and tilt base—one handed quick release action. Simply release the lever, swivel and tilt to suit your requirements before locking back into position.
- Best viewing angle: an adjustable ball joint allows range of movement and multiple mounting angles.
- Added strength: inner bracing plate secures the deck pod base to the pod and gives increased rigidity to the assembly eliminating potential damaged from shock and vibration.
- Overhead mounting: Deck Pod models can be overhead mounted. refer to part number guide for compatibility.
- Hassle free install and service: fixings fit from back to front cutting their threads into injection molded abs inserts designed into the pod front. this design allows for a quick and safe install and repeat servicing.
- Increased protection: Pod seal is manufactured from a high tear strength silicone, it has a very high resistance to heat and UV so you can have confidence that it won't deteriorate over time.
- Supplied uncut as standard: Solve the challenge of finding a level mounting surface to install your displays onto your powerboat, RIB or sailboat wheelhouse.