SCEPTER–DuraMax ECO 14 Gallon Fuel Transporter with Flo n' Go Pump
DuraMax ECO 14 Gallon Fuel Transporter with Flo n' Go Pump
|Above / Below Deck||Portable|
|Dimensions||16 1/2" Width x 12 1/2" Depth x 33 11/16" Height|
|Fittings||10' Length x 3/4 Inch Fuel Hose with Spill Proof Shut Off Spout|
A safe, fast, convenient way to transport and refuel with gasoline, diesel or kerosene.
Safer for the environment and easier to use, the DuraMax ECO Fuel Transporter reduces the potential for spills or overfills and eliminates the need to lift heavy fuel containers in order to refuel. Patented Flo n' Go Maxflo™ siphon hand pump provides quick, splash-proof refills on level surfaces with minimal priming. Dual mechanical shut-off valves, at both the tank and hose connector, allow spill-proof Flo n' Go disconnection. Durable, high-density polyethylene is resistant to corrosion and denting. In vibrant red for use with gasoline, diesel, or kerosene fuels. Sturdy, 6"dia. wheels and extra-deep handle make it easy to deliver fuel dockside to your boat or PWC, plus around your home to your lawn mower, generator, ATV and more.
- High-density polyethylene construction accommodates gasoline, diesel or kerosene fuels
- Patented Flo n' Go Maxflo siphon hand pump
- Integrated, ergonomically designed, heavy-duty handle
- Dual mechanical shut-off valves at tank and hose
- Includes a bolt-on hanger for convenient hose storage
- Quickly refuels using a UL-approved, mechanically vented fill capTransfers fluid on level surfaces with minimal primingIncludes child safety lock
- Meets D.O.T. and UN fuel transportation requirements
- Capacity: 14 gallons (53L)
- Flow Rate: 2 gallons/minute in siphon mode
- Dimensions: 16 1/2"W x 12 1/2"D x 33 11/16"H
- Fuel Hose: 10'L
- Wheels: Two 6"dia. solid
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.