ECO 5 Gallon Diesel Can, Yellow
|Above / Below Deck||Portable|
Replace your old jerry can with an environmentally-responsible ECO diesel fuel can.
ECO Diesel Cans feature child-resistant closures and spill-proof spouts. These jugs meet strict Air Resources Board (ARB) regulations in CA, NY, MD, DE and PA that prohibit the sale of open, vented fuel cans within those states. Containers are made from HDPE and DuPont’s Selar RB Barrier resin to meet strict permeation requirements. Fuel flow will automatically stop when the container is full. Spouts close automatically to prevent overflows and self-seal to guard against unwanted vapor emissions when not in use.
- Ecologically-friendly, spill-proof jerry cans provide 100% compliance with California's Air Resources Board (CARB) emission and spill control regulations
- Provides permeation levels well below the CARB .40 gram/gal/day threshold
- Child Resistant Closure (CRC)
- Patented automatic shut-off spout that stops overflow, closes automatically and self-seals to guard against unwanted vapor emissions when not in use
- Ergonomic handle makes refueling a breeze
- Wide base for added stability
- Compact 5 gallon (18.9L) size for easy storage
- Diesel fuel model
- Meets or exceeds CSA and ASTM standards
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.