SCHAEFER–5 Series Cheek Block with Flat Base, 6.9 oz.
5 Series Cheek Block with Flat Base, 6.9 oz.
|Ball Bearings||Plain Bearings|
|Diameter||7/16 Inch or 11 mm|
|Integral Cleat||No Integral Cleat|
|Length||3 5/8 Inches|
|Mount Type||Mechanical Fasteners|
|Safe Working Load||1750 Pounds|
|Sheave Diameter||51 mm|
Schaefer Flat Base Cheek Block allows mounting to a flat surface for 180° line angles.
Used extensively for sheet blocks on small- to mid-sized keelboats, and as control line blocks for larger offshore boats. Suitable as mast-base or lead blocks on small- to mid-sized boats. Adaptable universal three-way head. Black anodized aluminum or stainless steel cheeks. Stainless steel straps and posts.
- Stainless steel base distributes loads to a large surface area
- Universal design suits diverse applications and mounting options
- Anodized Aluminum cheek
- Smooth UV resistant, Delrin™ sheave
- Accepts Schaefer "universal" adapters for custom mounting
- High strength to weight ratio
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.