SCHAEFER–5 Series Fiddle Block with Adjustable Cam and Becket, 18.0 oz.
5 Series Fiddle Block with Adjustable Cam and Becket, 18.0 oz.
|Ball Bearings||Plain Bearings|
|Diameter||7/16 Inch or 11 mm|
|Integral Cleat||Integral Cam|
|Length||7 3/16 Inches|
|Mount Type||Swivel Shackle|
|Safe Working Load||1750 Pounds|
|Sheave Diameter||51 mm|
Schaefer Stainless Fiddle Block with Cam and integrated Becket allows for controlled easing of a 4:1 or 5:1 purchasing system.
Used extensively for sheet blocks on small- to mid-sized keelboats, and as control line blocks for larger offshore boats. Suitable as mast-base or lead blocks on small- to mid-sized boats. Adaptable universal three-way head. Black anodized aluminum or stainless steel cheeks. Stainless steel straps and posts.
- Adjustable cam cleat bracket allows correct angles for proper cam engagement
- 3-Way swivel head can be set to swivel 360° or can be locked to avoid twist
- Use for mainsheet and boom vang systems
- Universal design suits diverse applications and mounting options
- Tough, hardcoat-anodized aluminum cheeks
- Smooth UV resistant, Delrin™ sheave
- Accepts Schaefer "universal" adapters for custom mounting
- High strength to weight ratio