SCHAEFER–7 Series Universal Head Block, Single, Stainless Cheeks, 10.2oz.
7 Series Universal Head Block, Single, Stainless Cheeks, 10.2oz.
|Ball Bearings||Plain Bearings|
|Diameter||1/2 Inch or 13 mm|
|Integral Cleat||Integral Cam|
|Length||5 1/32 Inches|
|Mount Type||Swivel Shackle|
|Safe Working Load||2250 Pounds|
|Sheave Diameter||60 mm|
Schaefer Single Stainless Steel Block allows either a 2:1 or 3:1 purchase.
Universal head allows one block to function as a front shackle, side shackle or swivel shackle block. Large sheave diameter and high working loads make them suitable for sheet and control blocks on medium to large offshore boats. Beckets are removable. 704 series are aluminum; 705 blocks are stainless. Where applicable, blocks use 1/4" fasteners.
- Low-friction and high safe working load
- 704 series are aluminum; 705 blocks are stainless
- Beckets are removable; where applicable
- Swivel head may be locked in place to eliminate line twist
- Delrin® Bearings
- Sheave Diameter: 2 3/8" (60 mm)
- Max. Line Diameter: 1/2" (13 mm)
- Max. Working Load (MWL): 2250 lb. (1020 kg)
- Weight: 10.2 oz (289 g)
- Length: 5 1/32" (128 mm)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.