Hawk Race Windvane
|Length||10 3/5 Inch Vane|
- Lightweight, robust, and with a low friction jewel bearing, the Hawk Race brings all the benefits of the Hawk Wind Indicator, but mounts at gooseneck height in front of the mast.
- Designed primarily for larger single handed dinghies, the Hawk Race allows quick and accurate reference to apparent wind direction without having to look up at the top of the mast.
- Ideal for both upwind and downwind reference.
- Lightweight design with a low moment of inertia and jewel bearing for sensitivity and accuracy in light winds
- Vane arm length: 10.6" (27cm)
- Maximum extension: 17.5" (44.5cm)
- Overall height: 4.5" (11.4cm)
- Overall weight: 1.13 oz (32gm)
- "V" jewel low friction bearing
- Counter weighted balanced vane arm
- Secure, quick release, adjustable bracket mount
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.