SCHAEFER–Spring-Loaded Block on 1" Track, Aluminum Cheeks
Spring-Loaded Block on 1" Track, Aluminum Cheeks
|Ball Bearings||Plain Bearings|
|Diameter||7/16 Inch or 11 mm|
|Integral Cleat||No Integral Cleat|
|Mount Type||Mechanical Fasteners|
|Safe Working Load||1750 Pounds|
|Sheave Diameter||51 mm|
Schaefer Spring-Loaded Block provides full rotation and articulation.
Schaefer Stand up spring block for 1" T-Track with Delrin™ sheave ensures smooth operation and high safe working load. Anodized aluminum cheeks and stainless steel slider allows for effortless running. Polyethylene liner and pin stop allow for easy adjustment.
Used extensively for sheet blocks on small- to mid-sized keelboats, and as control line blocks for larger offshore boats. Suitable as mast-base or lead blocks on small- to mid-sized boats. Black anodized aluminum or stainless steel cheeks. Stainless steel straps and posts.
- Swivels 45° to each side of the track
- Stainless steel slider
- Patented design prevents block from hitting the deck
- Captive liner allows block to glide along the track without friction
- Universal design suits diverse applications and mounting options
- Tough, hardcoat-anodized aluminum cheeks
- Smooth UV resistant, Delrin™ sheave
- Accepts Schaefer "universal" adapters for custom mounting
- High strength to weight ratio
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.