SEAC USA–Driver Freediver Computer
Driver Freediver Computer
|Warranty Details||One Year|
The SEAC USA Driver Freediver Computer is a wrist-mount computer for freediving that is able to constantly monitor performance, dive values, and recovery times.
Extensive internal memory, with logbook downloadable to PC or Mac.
• Dive/ascent speeds, temperature, total dive time, and depth, all on the same screen
• MSRT function (minimum surface recovery time) for the diver’s safety
• Setting for fresh or salt water
• Extensive logbook memory divided into sessions and individual dives
• Download and synchronize using software for PC and Mac
• User-replaceable battery
• Audible and visual alarms can be deactivated
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.