Fuga Fins, Size 44/45
SEAC USA Fuga Fins
Traditionally styled, the Fuga diving fin from SEAC is ideal for dives in temperate waters or for snorkeling. Offering the functional and engineering features of SEAC's Propulsion fin, the Fuga combines a lightweight technopolymer blade with a stable and high performance design. The soft and flexible fin features a double-ribbed blade to help optimize the channeling of water.
The high-resistance thermoplastic rubber shoe ensures maximum comfort. Founded in Italy in 1971, SEAC proudly continues to take the lead in producing high-quality diving gear and ensures that each and every product is individually verified and tested.
- Diving fin ideal for use in temperate waters; also great for snorkeling
- Double-ribbed blade helps optimize the channeling of water
- Comfortable, high-resistance thermoplastic rubber shoe
- Ideal for use in schools and diving centers
- Blue, 44/45 size (men's 11-1/2 US size)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.