|Safe Working Load||1325 Pounds|
|Safe Working Load||2750 Pounds|
|Safe Working Load||1950 Pounds|
Add length to an anchor chain.
Add additional length to existing chains with Seafit connecting links. These galvanized, heat-treated, drop forged steel connectors connect two lengths of chain and feature a two sided design that eliminates the need to weld the joining link. Four rivets secure the two sides and make it possible to connect chain using a hammer. When peened, these rivets create a link that is as strong as similar-sized proof coil chain.
- Makes connecting chain possible without welding
- Functions like existing links in the chain
- Hot dipped galvanized for corrosion resistance
- Available in three sizes to match commonly used anchor chains
- Not compatible with windlasses
- Sizes: 1/4", 5/16" and 3/8"
- Maximum Working Load (MWL): 1/4" - 1,325lb.; 5/16" - 1,920lb.; 3/8" - 2,750lb.