SEAFLO MARINE Dry Bilge System
Meet SEAFLO's brand new, patent-pending, dry bilge system. The SEAFLO Dry Bilge System is the most economical and reliable way to keep your bilge clean and completely dry. Traditional bilge pumps and float switches leave at least 3⁄4” of water in your bilge at all times. This still water can lead to mold, mildew, mustiness, odors, rot and affect the integrity of your hull and its components.
The SEAFLO Dry Bilge System removes all still water from the lowest part of your bilge or other water-containing compartments. The system is self-priming up to 25 feet, so it can be mounted remotely from the suction foot. The system is activated either by the easy-to-use programmable timer, or manually by a toggle switch. Activate the system as much or as little as you would like, depending on your vessel and conditions. This system also greatly increases bilge pump and float switch lifetime because of their reduced use.
CAUTION: The SEAFLO Dry Bilge System is NOT a replacement for a conventional bilge pump. This system is a supplemental, low flow system meant to keep out low volumes of water. This system should never be used as a conventional bilge pump nor should it ever be relied upon to maintain the flotation of a vessel
- Voltage: 12V
- Flow: 0.3GPM (1 LPM)
- Amp Draw: 2 Amps
- Self Priming: 25'
- Wire Length: 3'
- Outlet Diameter: 1/2" barbed
- Weight: 5.18 lbs.
- 18 AWG
- Equipped with a built-in programmable timer for automatic usage
- High-impact durable plastic housing
- Completely empties bilge of water unlike any other pump on the market
- Run-dry safe
- 4-Year Warranty
- Quiet operation
- Quick connect connections with 1/4" flexible line
- Prevents mold, mildew, and rot buildup from leftover water
- Includes comprehensive user manual with installation instructions and wiring diagram
- Includes weighted suction base with sponge to protect against debris
- Ignition Protected
- Includes accessible strainer to prevent debris build up
- Includes 25' of hose, 2 sponges, strainer, suction base, 3-way bilge switch and the user programmable system
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.