Men's Hiking Mid Length Socks
SealSkinz Men’s Hiking Mid Length Socks offer work best for activities in conditions where warmth and breathability are required.
Featuring SealSkinz Stretchdry technology, these socks consist of a three layers of stretchy, hydrophilic membranes that are waterproof, breathable and fit close to your skin for next to “skin-dry” comfort. The Merino wool lining provides moisture control for all day comfort while the elasticated ankle and instep add comfortable support.
The Aqua Dynamic design provides the perfect, 100% waterproof barrier between your feet and challenging wet weather while remaining breathable and soft. Your feet will be happy and comfortable thanks to the Y-gore heel construction, flexibility, and reduced friction. Imported.
- Great balance of warmth and breathability
- 100% waterproof and windproof protection
- Stretchdry technology provides close fit and next to skin dry comfort
- Merino Wool lining provides moisture control and comfort
- Antimicrobial properties reduce odor and fungus
- Elasticated ankle and instep add support and comfort
- Y-gore heel construction for a securely comfortable fit
- Soft outer polypropylene fabric provides soft exterior while maintaining durability
- Stretchable and breathable fabric transfers sweat and moisture away from skin reducing friction
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.