6-Gallon Water Heater with Galvanized Steel Case, Rear Exchanger, Horizontal Orientation, 120V
|Amperage||12.5 Amps at 120 Volts|
|Dimensions||13" Width x 13" Height x 19" Depth|
|ISO Approved||UL Approved|
Marine Galvanized Steel
|Warranty Details||Two Year Limited|
Enjoy hot water on your boat with a dependable Seaward Marine Water Heater.
Heat water dockside with 120V AC power or when underway, using engine heat. This water heater features an ignition-protected design, cladded aluminum tank, dual-wall heat exchanger and galvanized steel case. Heat exchanger ports are located at the "Rear", on the side opposite the electrical box and cold in/hot out ports. To protect against galvanic corrosion and extend tank life, use of a magnesium anode is highly recommended. For installation and maintenance, see the Seaward Water Heater Owner's Manual.
NOTE: Other Seaward Water Heater options include a choice of a galvanized steel, stainless steel or epoxy-coated aluminum case. Depending on the model, heat exchanger ports can be located at the "Front" or at the "Rear". See the full selection of Seaward Water Heaters.
Key Features (This Model)
- Galvanized steel case
- Aluminum tank
- Rear-located heat exchanger ports
- 6-gallon capacity
Key Features (Seaward Line)
- Multiple versions to suit your installation
- Available for 120V and 240V
- Hold down brackets welded to inner tank for strength
- Integrated pressure relief valve for safety
- Pressure relief valve drain tube included
- Ignition-protected design
- Magnesium anode (available separately) strongly recommended to prevent galvanic corrosion of tank
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.