SELOC MARINE–Repair Manual - Honda Outboards, 1978-2001, All models, 2-130HP
Repair Manual - Honda Outboards, 1978-2001, All models, 2-130HP
|Application||1978 to 2001|
|Horsepower||2 to 130 Horsepower|
SELOC Marine tune-up and repair manuals provide the most comprehensive, authoritative information available for outboard, inboard and stern-drive engines, as well as personal watercraft. SELOC has been the leading source of how-to information for the marine industry since 1974. Designed and written to serve the needs of the professional mechanic, do-it-yourself boat enthusiast, instructor and student, these manuals are based on actual teardowns done by Seloc's editors/authors in our on-site facility. Step-by-step illustrated keyed procedures guide you through every conceivable job possible, including all adjustments necessary.
This repair manual covers all Honda outboards, 2-130 h.p., 1 to 4 cylinder models from 1978 to 1999.
Every manual features:
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step, illustrated procedures
- Hundreds of exploded drawings, photographs and tables
- Troubleshooting sections
- Accurate specifications and wiring diagrams covers all Gasoline Engines and Drive Systems.
- Over 1,400 illustrations.
- Provides skill level ratings on all procedures and Special Tool icons where applicable.
Separate chapters cover:
- general information
- tools and equipment
- boating safety
- engine tune-up
- engine disassembly and reassembly
- fuel system
- ignition system
- electrical system
- cooling system
- drive unit
- tilt and trim systems
- engine specs
- torque specs
- maintenance and off-season storage
- wiring diagrams
Published by Seloc Publications. Softcover.